Toshiba AL13SEB300 300 GB 2.5" SAS 6Gb/s
Cod Produs: AL13SEB300
The challenges for predictable performance and increased storage capacity are ever present in today’s data centers. Since not all data centers are created equal, the key to achieving increased data and system performance is in understanding the specific application workload. Lightning Mixed-Use 6Gb/s (SAS) SSDs offer solid I/O cost-toperformance benefits where quick access to data is vital.
Toshiba Enterprise PX02SMB160 1.6TB MLC SAS 12Gbps Solid state Mixed-Use
Cod Produs: PX02SMB160
Toshiba Enterprise PX04SMB040 400GB MLC SAS 2.5 SFF MIX USE MU 12G SOLID STATE DRIVE
Cod Produs: PX04SMB
The PX04SMB Series is optimized for mixed-use, mission-critical hyperscale and virtualized environments. The 270k IOPS random read, 12.0 Gbit/s SAS SSD delivers a unique customer-tunable power and performance feature allowing optimization for power efficiency or maximum performance. Further features of the impressive series include power-loss protection and data path protection.
Each model is available as a self-encrypting drive with instant secure erase and supports pin-3 power disable for improved enclosure services control over storage media.
The Enterprise Mid Endurance SSD offers 10 DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day) with capacities of up to 3.2TB and is designed for general online transaction processing (OLTP) and e-commerce.
Toshiba Enterprise PX05SMB160Y 1.6TB MLC SAS 12Gbps Write Intensive solid state drive
Cod Produs: PX05SMB160Y
Enterprise Performance 15K HDDs Are Ideal For:
Building high-performance servers that can manage multiple transactions quickly, resulting in faster response times while providing economical storage capacity.
- Building high-performance servers, which can manage multiple transactions quickly, and providing economical storage capacity
- Reducing latencies for significantly faster, predictable response times
- Creating blade, rack or tower SAS servers hosting transaction-based applications
- Delivering solutions for power- and space-constrained data centres
- Upgrading systems for increased data security and easy drive retirement
- Efficiently managing database applications at an economical cost-per-GB